Looking for carvay@

J. Vicente Carrasco -Bixen- carvay at tikismikis.org
Tue Apr 25 15:06:38 UTC 2006

Patrick Tracanelli wrote:
> Jesus Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>>> Anybody knows where J Vincent Carrasco is? His FreeBSD alias points to
>>>
>>> 550 5.1.1 carvay at tikismikis.org  ... User unknown
>>>
>>> Thank you whoever have a clue :)
>>

>> He has some problems with the email server. Try to send the email in
>> one or two days. If it does not work, let me know.
>>

>> Saludos
>> JesusR.
>

> Thanks Jesus.
>
> I have noticed it since Friday but Ill wait for a while more.

Sorry for the noise :-(

I lost the access to my server on Saturday, call to the "Tech Support"
of my DSL provider to inform them about a routing problem (the server
was accessible from other DSL providers), they give me a track number
(on Monday) and today they call me to say that they have a "general
routing problem that will be fixed ASAP".

All fixed. I suppose.

        J. Vicente Carrasco -- Bixen
          carvay at tikismikis.org
          carvay at es.FreeBSD.org
Current Boina: Spanish FDP Translationmeister
GnuPG: http://carvay.tikismikis.org/key.txt