Link Exchange Request

Imtiyaz imtiyaz at webpopularity.org
Fri Apr 21 00:29:00 UTC 2006

Dear Webmaster

I handle online marketing for my client http://homeequityloanstore.org

As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my sites , I am looking for some good quality links to exchnage links with my client's site. .
I recently came across your site through search and found it beneficial and informative for our site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link exchange with my site

My site details as follows :

Title : Home Refinance Loan

Description :  HomeEquityLoanStore offers home equity loans, home refinance loans, second mortgage loans, debt
consolidation loans, home improvement loans. Lowest interest rates on home loans with absolutely free quotes from
multiple lenders.

Your Link will be added at : http://www.mosaic-service.org/finance.html

You can use following link code to place my link:

<P align="left"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><a href="http://homeequityloanstore.org">
Home Refinance Loan </a> -HomeEquityLoanStore offers home equity loans, home refinance loans, second mortgage loans, debt
consolidation loans, home improvement loans. Lowest interest rates on home loans with absolutely free quotes from multiple lenders.</font>

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while placing your links at these sites.

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

Imtiyaz khan
mailto:imtiyaz at webpopularity.org