Moving to the new website redesign

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Wed Sep 21 18:22:43 UTC 2005

Eric Anderson wrote:

> Kevin Kinsey wrote:
>
>> Rene Ladan wrote:

>>> This host has port 80 or any other HTTP port closed since at least
>>> yesterday.  http://www.emilyboyd.com/ works ok.
>>>

>> It's been longer than that ... my browsers were refused connection
>> when this thread first came onto my radar screen, which, IIRC,
>> was only about 36 hours after its inception.
>>
>> Seems like it'd be kind of tough to claim "community consensus"
>> when the work is invisible.  I will say, however, that her other work
>> looks good, [...]
>>

> For what it's worth, I've had no problems getting to it.. hmmph.  Oh
> well.

Well, I can't with either lynx nor Mozilla (nor IE), from 69.27.x.x, nor
from 66.76.x.x,
and a rather popular "framing site" at 67.18.x.x can't seem to find the page
either.  And, for toppers, check

   http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=beastie.emilyboyd.com

I drew the line at scanning for an open proxy that can connect to it.
The server seems to have a rather restrictive security policy, to say
the very least.

Kevin Kinsey