Restructure the Contributors article

Joel Dahl joel at automatvapen.se
Tue Sep 13 13:04:38 UTC 2005

So?  Who's looking for it?  All new donations can be found on the www.

> And I gave you an easy, two-line solution to the
> problem of the front-page link and a slight change of the wording
> there would be an even easier fix, until someone waves a magical wand
> over the donors' and contributors' pages.

No, that's no fix, that's avoiding the real problem.

> > If you or someone else would like to do the work, and move the donors
>
> No, thanks; that would tend to establish a bad precedent and
> discourage people from replying to calls for objections or comments.

Well, I'm afraid I can't help you if you don't want to implement your
own suggestions, sorry.

Enough of this crap now, I'll commit a lot of changes to the
contributors article soon, but I'll leave the donors gallery in it's
current position, for now.

--
Joel - joel at FreeBSD dot org