Are there any directions, how to translate usergroups.xml?

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 8 10:13:10 UTC 2005

Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> wrote
  in <20050908092850.GA48318 at fit.vutbr.cz>:

ce>
ce> Hello,
ce>   I'm trying to look at creating and maintaining translation of new
ce> usergroups.xml and could not find any way, how to do it.
ce>
ce> - Why are XML_USERGROUPS and XSL_USERGROUPS in doc/share/mk/doc.common.mk,
ce>   and not in www/share/mk/web.site.mk - do they have any dependency on doc
ce>   tree like mirrors?
ce>
ce> - Why is there not any localization possibility for XML_USERGROUPS and
ce>   XSL_USERGROUPS, like .if exists(... LANGCODE ...) for transtable.xml,
ce>   or like news.xml/press.xml with local and original file?
ce>
ce> - Why are templates.usergroups.xsl and usergroups.xml in share/sgml?
ce>   What is shareable in them? I even could not change output encoding
ce>   because of this. Why they are not as www/en/usergroups.xsl and
ce>   www/en/usergroups.xml, like news and press in news, or like
ce>   www/en/index.xsl?
ce>
ce> - How can I use translating for continent names? I tried to defined new
ce>   group id="continent", but without any success.

 These are because the localization support is not finished yet.
 I am working on it, so could you please be patient for one more
 weeks or so?  Thanks.