cvs commit: src/share/man/man7 security.7 src/sbin/init init.8

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 6 21:29:21 UTC 2005

"Gary W. Swearingen" <garys at FreeBSD.org> wrote
  in <200509031716.j83HG0J6071877 at repoman.freebsd.org>:

ga> garys       2005-09-03 17:16:00 UTC
ga>
ga>   FreeBSD src repository (doc committer)
ga>
ga>   Modified files:
ga>     share/man/man7       security.7
ga>     sbin/init            init.8
ga>   Log:
ga>   Moved descriptions of securelevels from init(7) to security(7).
ga>
ga>   Files used both "securelevel" and either "secure level" or
ga>   "security level"; all are now "security level".

 Did we all agree with using "security level" instead of "secure level"?
 "secure level" is still used as a manual page alias (securelevel(8)),
 a sysctl MIB, and in other docs in doc/en_US.ISO8859-1, so I am afraid
 people will be confused.