question on how to submit a 'doc' PR

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Mon Oct 24 16:48:01 UTC 2005

Hi!

I've found a gray zone in a piece of the Hanbook (Network
Information System (NIS/YP)) and thought about submitting a
PR so it doesn't get lost.

I'm used to submitting 'ports' PRs, in which case you always
CC the port maintainer and other interested parties. But
being a foreigner to the docproj, I'm not familiar with
common practices here.

My first thought was to CC the chapter's authors. But their
emails are not available in the final chapter nor in the SGML
sources.

Should I CC the mailing list? Or do you get these PRs
anyway?

Thanks in advance,

Fernan