About the description of the article(25.6.5.6 An Example Inclusive Ruleset)

Horinouchi Hiroyuki chofu.tap at ce.wakwak.com
Thu Oct 20 09:46:59 UTC 2005

Hellow
 Thank you for a polite reply for the other day .
I hesitated whether to E-mail to "freebsd questions" or to E-mail to you.
So it was a question on the description of the article, I decided will
E-mail
to you.
If it is what should be E-mailed to "freebsd questions", Please forgive the
failure of me who happens one after another.
I noticed while reading the article(FreeBSD HandBok 25.6.5.6 An Example
Inclusive Ruleset) ,it took in the article as follows

# Allow traffic in from ISP's DHCP server. This rule must contain
# the IP address of your ISP.s DHCP server as it.s the only
# authorized source to send this packet type.
# Only necessary for cable or DSL configurations.
# This rule is not needed for .user ppp. type connection to
# the public Internet. This is the same IP address you captured
# and used in the outbound section.
#$cmd 00360 allow udp from any to x.x.x.x 67 in via $pif keep-state

Though is being written "from any to x.x.x.x 67 in", Isn't it "from x.x.x.x
to any 68 in" ?
It apologizes if it is my misunderstanding.

regards,
Hiroyuki