Direct funding

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 14 23:17:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:36:08 -0400
John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Friday 14 October 2005 05:18 am, nuabi - David Navara wrote:
> > Hello FreeBSD team,
> >
> > how much should we donate to the FreeBSD project team that our donation
> > would be useful enough for you that you would list us in the "Direct
> > funding" section on this page
> > http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/index.html
> >#DONORS ?
> >
> > Thank you for the development of FreeBSD,
> >
> > David Navara
>
> One entity you can contact other than the donations page you were already
> referred to is the FreeBSD Foundation (www.freebsdfoundation.org) which is a
> 501(c)3 non-profit that supports FreeBSD in various ways.  They also work
> closely with the donations folks as well from what I understand.

Yes, we get along very well.  I would gladly list a financial
contribution on the donations@ website.

I'm still considering moving the information from that article
into a "historical donations" or "past donations" file under
the donations website.  Then a direct link from the article.

Anyone on -doc care to comment?

--
Tom Rhodes