documentation

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Sat Nov 12 17:48:33 UTC 2005

On 8 Nov 2005, at 12:31, Slip Away172 wrote:

> i would like to know if there is a place that i can get a .zip or
> book to
> download or buy so i can read about bsd on the go or when trying to
> fix my
> computer.
>  thankyou,
>  paul

Hi Paul,

There are a number of books that you can buy on FreeBSD; we try to
provide a list of some of them at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/
en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/bibliography.html.  The documentation
produced by the FreeBSD Documentation Project is all available for
download at ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/.

Cheers,

Ceri
not sure about the former.                        -- Einstein (attrib.)