FreeBSD web build failed on freefall.freebsd.org

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Mon May 23 10:51:05 UTC 2005

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Remko Lodder wrote:

RL> I looked into this as well yesterday but i also could
RL> not find it. Perhaps mainly because all my text was
RL> ???? (russian locale isnt recogizned at my system).

<indexentry>
  <primaryie>... (firewall)
  </primaryie>
    <seeie>....</seeie>
,

This extra comma which breaks the build is generated by line 568 of
collateindex.pl,

    print OUT ",\n";

But I still can't find where is the source for this.
Also, there are missing dependencies for index files, so deleting index.sgml
and recreating it, and also ``make GEN_INDEX=1 index.sgml'' does not work.

Will investigate further...

Sincerely,