PR www/73551

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Mon May 16 09:31:51 UTC 2005

Hi Guys,

I wanted to ask opinions about this PR.
I have been reading through this a couple of times and i think
that it's just standard behaviour.  After reading getmsg.cgi and
mid.cgi it got clear to me that the message is just being printed
out as it was saved. When looking into the archives one can see
that the archiver is to blame for this behaviour.

Now we can do two things; write up something in the .cgi files
that parse the lines and do a substitute (s/=3D/=/g ( or something ))
or we leave it like this and say that it's standard behaviour and that
it's not that much of an problem at all (my vote goes here).

Thoughts?
--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder  ** remko at elvandar.org
      Reporter DSINET  **  remko at DSINet.org
      Founder Tienervaders  ** remko at tienervaders.org
      FreeBSD DocTeam & SecTeam ** remko at FreeBSD.org