Proposing IRC help channel

Anthony Chan anthony at warrior.denigrate.org
Tue May 10 02:31:14 UTC 2005

Good day,
	 I'm not sure if im addressing this to the appropriate party. This is the contact that shows up on http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/support.html#IRC -- Anyhow, I own #FreeBSDHelp on DALnet, we offer help and support on the operating system. Right now we have a decent amount of traffic and a decent amount of good, well experienced helpers. I was wondering if it was possible to add us or better yet, the channel name on the site, this way we can offer help to more users. We also own www.FreeBSDHelp.net which is currently in development. If you can spread the name in anyway what-so-ever it would be highly appreciated, please send a response as soon as possible. Thank you

Anthony Chan
System Admin
HostDime