slightly OT

Allen gorebofh at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 00:54:24 UTC 2005

This is slightly off topic but I wanted to share my joy, my package came
today and I'm now the proud owner of a Free BSD Tee Shirt, a pair of free
BSD boxers that I think are AWESOME, and 4 sheets of stickers from

http://freebsdmall.com

I know it's off topic but for the people who read the list that want to get
some cool Free BSD stuff, I can say that the freebsdmall does in fact
deliver on time, and I paid extra for 2nd day air and even with the
Holidays being this past weekend it's here already and so thanks to
everyone in the Free BSD community. You rock.

< /off topic > Sorry but some people don't trust online stores and if they
read this they might actually order stuff and help the community
finacially. :)

-Allen.