Small diff to ipv6 chapter

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Thu Jul 14 18:57:47 UTC 2005

On 2005-07-14 19:06, Tilman Linneweh <arved at arved.at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Here is a small patch for the ipv6 chapter, please approver or commit

When it makes sense, I prefer seeing commits that change <ulink>
elements like this:

	<ulink url="http://example.net/">example.net</ulink>

to this:

	<ulink url="http://example.net/"></ulink>

This saves us typing, it's more difficult to get wrong (less duplication
of text) and renders better in non-hypertext versions of the docs, where
the link URL is not ``lost''.

> -	<para><ulink url="http://etherboot.sourceforge.net">Etherboot's Web
> +	<para><ulink url="http://etherboot.sourceforge.net/">Etherboot's Web

Ok.  I'd probaby prefer something that preserved the URL in
non-hypertext output formats:

Relatively ok.  I'd probably prefer something like Etherboot above.

Relatively ok too.  Same as above for the project name / homepage.

> -	involves setting up a GRE (gif) tunnel.</para>
> +	involves setting up an IP tunnel.</para>

Ok.

> -	able to reach the IPv6 site <ulink url="http://www.kame.net">www.kame.net</ulink>
> -	and see the dancing tortoise — that is if you have a IPv6 enabled browser such as
> +	able to reach the IPv6 site <ulink url="http://www.kame.net/">www.kame.net</ulink>
> +	and see the dancing tortoise — that is if you have an IPv6 enabled browser such as

The URL shouldn't be duplicated here.