Slackware Handbook

Narayan Newton narayannewton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:28:54 UTC 2005

Its a marketing thing. I didn't write that part, but the site is a
wiki-type setup where people vote for content so I guess its a more
organic/"living" way of doing things. It is pretty meaningless. ;)

We will see how it turns out, we may need to put harsher controls on
it if low-quality content starts getting through.

It isn't saying that the Slack handbook is "living" and all others are "dead."

-- Narayan

--
Narayan Newton