setting up documentation tree

Christian Brueffer chris at unixpages.org
Sat Jan 29 15:18:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 04:22:27PM +0000, Mariusz Handke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to set up similar tree of doc as on freebsd.org
> but it seems my apache fails on .sgml files. Could you point
> me to some documentation/manual ho can I get it working
> as it is on freebsd.org.

Hi,

basically you need to generate html files out of the sgml source files.
Marc Fonvieille wrote a nice article on how to do that:

http://bsdnews.org/02/freebsd_doc.php

Additional information is available in the FreeBSD Documentation Primer:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/index.html

- Christian

--
Christian Brueffer	chris at unixpages.org	brueffer at FreeBSD.org