Removing the boot manager from a drive (2nd drive)

Ben Salem benfsalem at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 17:17:44 UTC 2005

I recently installed FreeBSD on a second hard drive, co-existing with Windows on the first.

Everything is ok, but I accidentally installed two boot mgrs, one on the first,  which is what I want, and one on the FBSD drive.  Now when I boot up, I have to select from two boot mgrs.

trying to remove it from sysinstall by installing a "standard" boot mgr only gives me error messages.

There has to be a way around this.  I've searched the docs but haven't found anything sepecifically pretaining to this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Ben Salem
benfsalem at yahoo.com