Dutch MAC guru wanted for handbook translation review

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 13 15:42:11 UTC 2005

This message is aimed at Dutch speaking MAC gurus. If you do not speak Dutch
and/or do not have the slightest idea what MAC is, save yourself some time
and choose to delete this email now.

Well, we do have the right audience now. Thanks for reading on!

As you may or may not know, about 8 months ago an effort to translate the
FreeBSD Handbook to Dutch was started. Most of the 'straight forward'
chapters have now been taken care of and I have (probably) made the error to
start working on translating the chapter on MAC. And believe me: I do not
have the slightest idea if what I write down in Dutch is the correct
translation (may be a bit exaggerated, but not too much).

Thus I'd like to get some help from someone who actually does know what MAC
is and who has actual exprience with it to review the translation before we
might publish garbage. If you feel you are that person, please contact me
directly, send an email to The FreeBSD Dutch Documentation Project [1], join
some members of our team on #bsddocs [2] or just check out the preview
version of the MAC chapter translation and flame the hell out of us [2][3].

Cheers!

Siebrand

[1] freebsd-doc-nl at lists.elvandar.org
[2] Efnet:#bsddocs