How do I submit a bug?

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Tue Feb 1 17:36:53 UTC 2005

Hi, Nigel,

Which browser do you use?  I have tried Firefox, Mozilla and even IE and
all of these works quite well.  Additionally send-pr(1) is a preferred
way.

If you want to submit a port, a preferred way is to shar(1) your port
and then use send-pr -a to attach it.  If you just want to someone to
port the software, the usual web interface should work, but depends how
attractive the software is, and how much spare time others have :-)

在 2005-02-01二的 12:04 +0000,Nigel Horne写道:
> Thanks,
>
> (FYI, it's not a bug report, it's a request for software to be added to the ports, but
> I couldn't work out a "proper" way to do that on the website).

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij delphij net>  http://www.delphij.net/