Addition to the handbook, Section 16.6.5 Duplicating Audio CDs

Benny Simonsen benny at slbs.dk
Sun Dec 18 15:10:29 UTC 2005

Hey

Perhaps a note about Disk At Once (DAO) in the "ATAPI Drives" 3. paragraph

I couldn't find it my self, perhaps I am not the only one :)

3. ... or to prevent space between each track burn with Disc At Once (DAO)

 burncd -f /dev/acd0 -d audio track1.cdr track2.cdr ...

--
Benny Simonsen
Sundeved 9 - Ø. Brønderslev 9700 Brønderslev - Tlf.: 98 81 10 36