Subscrive the FreeBSD Documentation Project

Diego Damo diegodamo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:25:48 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm Diego Damo,from Italy,and i like to join the documentation project as translator.

I have a 5 years experience to Unix,first to Linux then migrated to FreeBSD since 3.5 version.

I've also written articles on a local montly national magazine,Linux&C,about FreeBSD and i currently mantain a home LAN to serve friends with mail,ftp and web services,running on FreeBSD of course.

Here are some of my articles:
http://www.oltrelinux.com/home.php?num_riv=12
http://www.oltrelinux.com/home.php?num_riv=11
http://www.oltrelinux.com/home.php?num_riv=10
http://www.oltrelinux.com/home.php?num_riv=14

about FreeBSD installation,ISDN configuration and maintenance and other.

I'm also very skilled with English so i decided to join now because i got plenty of time to kill...my job allows me to read and write constantly so i think i could be useful at the daemon to translate docs from EN to IT.

My physical address is:

Diego Damo
Strada Croci 2
15044 Quargnento (AL)