abandoning jade

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 31 07:54:43 UTC 2005

Murray Stokely píše v út 30. 08. 2005 v 18:30 -0700:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 11:08:31PM +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> > Correction: I got 11 pages of garbage when working in my locale. When I
> > put LANG=C in front of make, it generates pretty nice PDF...
> >
> > Here is the PH generated with openjade+jadetex on amd64:
> >
> > http://raven.oook.cz/ph.pdf
> >
> > Looks good to me. It generates a fair amount of warnings, I don't know
> > if those are normal in jade builds too?
>
> TeX hbox overflow warnings are normal just about anytime you typeset a
> TeX document.  Non-TeX warnings are not normal.

Looking at pass 3, there are fancyfoot warnings about useless option
'E', messages about destinations with same identifier being ignored, and
messages about difference of bookmark depth being too big. hyperref
warns about invalid tokens and removal of some superscripts.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

The Linimon's Rule: The More You Close, The More Will Come