FAQ entry on calcru could use updated

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 28 17:32:17 UTC 2004

On 2004.09.28 13:15:24 -0400, Bill Moran wrote:

> I was cleaning out my inbox, and I saw that nobody every replied to this,
> and that nothing was ever done.
>
> Is everyone just too busy to look at this, or is there another reason?

Without having studied this in issue in detail I think it just
ENOTIME, at least it seems like something that should be fixed, though
I haven't checkked out the issue to know what the correct fix is. I
would suggest just submitting a patch as a PR the way you think it
should be fixed.  It would of course be even better if you could get a
content review from somebody who knows the time code.

In general the FAQ needs a major overhaul...

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team