HEADS UP: doc tagging schedule slightly changed

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 24 19:19:46 UTC 2004

Hi all,

 Although the doc tree tagging was originally planned to be on
 24 September, we are going to do the tagging around 23:30 UTC
 on 25 September, 2004.

 We still have some efforts in the English version which are not committed
 yet, so I think I will slide the tag of such files after the tagging
 if necessary, instead of pushing back the schedule.  If you have patches
 which should be included in the release, please ask doceng at .  However,
 please be conservative until the actual release date because changes to the
 English version can increase workload of the translation teams.

 Also, translations can be merged even after the tagging if requested.
 Please commit your efforts and do not hesitate to inform us.

 I will post a reminder again just before the tagging.
 Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!