CVSROOT checkout?

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Fri Sep 17 08:49:18 UTC 2004

Brad Davis wrote:
> try: CVSROOT=freebsdanoncvs at anoncvs.FreeBSD.org:/home/ncvs
> cvs co blah
> it says ssh only so leave out the :pserver: part.
I must be on crack, last time I tried, it asked for a password.

BTW, I still would like to know, how could I access the contents of the
"real" CVSROOT, which drives the development server.

Years ago it was available on the public servers, and those scripts were
really good (ACLs, etc).

So I'm looking for the cfg.pm, avail and other stuff which the
committers sometimes hack on the cvs-all lists.

It seems that the structure somewhat changed and those scripts are only
on the main CVS server, not the public ones.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy at fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone @work: +361 371 3536