vinum bootsrapping perl script

Matthias F. Brandstetter haimat at lame.at
Fri Oct 29 21:25:08 UTC 2004

Hi FreeBsd doc team,

I used the "Bootstrapping Vinum" for several 4.10 servers now without any
problems. Now I tried it with a new 5.2.1 server, but I get an error
there.

Since sysinstall gives other values (or names) for partitions, the perl
script does not work any longer (it says root and rootback partition
aren't the same size).

Any chance to contact the author of this text?
Would be glad to get some help on this...

Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--
Gee, if some snot-nosed little kid sent me to prison, the first thing
out, I'd find out where he lives, and tear him a new belly button.

  -- Homer Simpson
     Cape Feare