TCP Wrappers section (handbook/security): services is not daemons

Denis Peplin den at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 14 13:52:22 UTC 2004

Hello!

Yes, i see now that using word "daemon" for services is
tradition here :)

It will not be a big problem, if we will add short
description for this "term" (explain tradition) in
beginning of the section.