Question

Adam Maciejewski xark at xark.net
Fri Oct 1 18:52:42 UTC 2004

Hi
I have a one question for You. I`m from Poland and i love a FreeBSD. In my home i have only ADSL connection. I need a place for my server for fun. Every day i try diffrent
things some works ... some no, but i`m learning still. You are non-profit organisation. Mayby You can help me? I need a place for one server wityh only 1 ip, i dont need 10mbit connection, 256kbps will be fine. Please help me.

                                                                                                                                                                    Best Regards
                                                                                                                                                                    Adam Maciejewski