Mailinglist nav. indirection [ Re: Doc BoF at EuroBSDCon]

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Mon Nov 29 19:37:05 UTC 2004

On Sunday 28 November 2004 21:26, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> Hello doc people

Not sure when or where it was discussed - I think it might have been on the
table during the devsummit, but IIRC we came to the conclusion that some
things on the webpage are "too many clicks away". One example was the
mailinglists and I just remembered while subscribing to -stable. There are
certainly other items that have the same problem, so this is just something
to start with.

Patch attached.

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org