looking for writer to update MATLAB section

Dan Pelleg daniel+fbsddoc at pelleg.org
Wed Nov 24 02:58:12 UTC 2004

The handbook MATLAB section, originally written by yours truly, requires
some updates as per MATLAB R14 and FreeBSD-5. I finally have (most of) the
raw material for this now, but Other Obligations mean that I won't have the
time to format things in SGML anytime soon.

I am looking for someone who will kindly take the notes off my hands, and
prepare them as diffs. This will also hopefully close one or two PRs which
have accumulated over time.

Thanks in advance,

--
 Dan Pelleg