Your mail to rmonmib.com

nobody at cisco.com nobody at cisco.com
Sat Nov 20 12:24:33 UTC 2004

Greetings,

The RMONMIB WG mailing list has moved.
Please send your RMON related email to rmonmib.org

Administrative services and information about the mailing list
can be found at:

The new RMONMIB WG email archive is at:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/rmonmib/current/maillist.html

--- Your original message follows:

------=_NextPart_000_0016----=_NextPart_000_0016

Mail Transaction Failed - This mail couldn't be converted

------------- failed message -------------
99wp&!WbeLJmbW4TbD%U?K&OP>~urxwzj+Ho)HwV;(aSs
v*-77:da,6EanT;:*NWlOmGQ%?+syfgO;s2MErjXans
V#Zn67?#'SIc?qj5OPi~1_fYjB?A6pbr?$u?2RjGKjJe
U'y08xlDDVOf?$>h.sI?~uj8sE!iN(1(Z$C<%>

Received message has been attached.

CONTENT ABOVE THIS LINE IS *NOT* FROM CISCO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
In order to maintain computing infrastructure integrity, Cisco Systems
Enterprise Messaging Services and InfoSec teams have set a mail policy
disallowing executable attachments in email.

This message contained an executable attachment type that is prohibited
by this policy. The attachment has been removed from this message and
copied to quarantine by our systems. It will be held in quarantine for
seven days in the event that the content needs to be retrieved.

Please be aware many viruses attempt to look like legitimate email or
notifications from anti-virus systems. We will clearly mark a seperation
between our notifications and the original email as follows:

  "CONTENT ABOVE THIS LINE IS *NOT* FROM CISCO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY"

For further reference information about viruses and email antivirus
efforts within Cisco, please visit:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/it/ems/services/antiviral

If your concern isn't addressed by the information in this notification
or the above web page, you may open a support request:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/

Select "Messaging", "Email-Related", "Mail Routing"

Please include in the text of your case the following information:

* Full headers of the message. Documentation on displaying the full
headers is available at this URL:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/faqs/solution002471.html

* This unique quarantine identifier: iAKCO3eR025666

If the matter is urgent, you may follow up by calling one of the below
referenced numbers. Please make every effort to provide the above
requested information via the support web tool prior to calling as it
will greatly aid the resolution of your issue.

Americas:
1 408 526 8888

Asiapac
+61 2 8446 8888