FBSD edonkey-gui-gtk-port

H h at matik.com.br
Wed Nov 17 12:45:21 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 10:10, Peter Pentchev wrote:

Thank you for your answer.
You answered in name of ?

I like to add only to shorts here:

Any responsible person should be interested in anythink what could deal with
the name of product or services he represent.

The issue is not running as root or any advice about not to do so.

The issue is the word NOOB.

A decent advice as "Please do not run as root" and if you really want to add
"--as-root" to the command line would be perfectly correct and do not offend
anybody and states the good education and respect of the responsibles.