FBSD edonkey-gui-gtk-port

H Matik h at matik.com.br
Wed Nov 17 09:52:06 UTC 2004

about edonkey-gui-gtk-0.6.2_1

I could have gotten a realy bad impression about freebsd after
installing the edonkey-gui-gtk-0.6.2_1 port.

I think it is really not developer's issue WHO runs a programm.

So may be it may be usefull to give a security advice but not a
stupid message box as yours saying to run with

   --noob-wants-to-run-as-root

First I thought that FreeBSD's level was real higher and still
believe in this and not in such kind of childish flame comments.

So please make professional valuable comments but do not offend or
humiliate people.

Hans