Suggestion on closing a PR

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 28 22:07:53 UTC 2004

On 2004.05.28 17:59:09 -0400, Bill Moran wrote:
> Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
>
> >BTW, there seems to be something odd with your line wrapping (many lines
> >with just a few words).
>
> I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.  Could you be more specific.
> Are my emails showing up ugly on other MUAs?

You original mail looked like the following to me in mutt :

[START]
I came across docs/60252, which has been in there since Dec of last year.  I
read
through the PR, checked the applicable section of the handbook, and
determined that
(as far as I can tell) this was simply a matter of a user not reading the
docs, and
getting frustrated when he mistakenly did things the long way.  It sure
looks like
the information he lacked is now well documented in the section on sound
cards (I
guess it's possible that it wasn't there at the time of filing)
[STOP]

The raw mail didn't contain those extra linebreaks, so it's probably
related to the mailheader "format=flowed" that Ion-Mihai Tetcu
mentioned.

Anyway, this is off-topic of -doc, so any followup should probably just
be off-list.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team