Suggestion on closing a PR

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri May 28 20:52:06 UTC 2004

I decided to look through the PR database to see if I could find a PR that I could
help get handled.

I came across docs/60252, which has been in there since Dec of last year.  I read
through the PR, checked the applicable section of the handbook, and determined that
(as far as I can tell) this was simply a matter of a user not reading the docs, and
getting frustrated when he mistakenly did things the long way.  It sure looks like
the information he lacked is now well documented in the section on sound cards (I
guess it's possible that it wasn't there at the time of filing)

Anyway, if any committers are looking for PRs to close, this one should be easy ;)

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies