docs/66777: Change bogus info in committers-guide

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 18 11:52:24 UTC 2004

The following reply was made to PR docs/66777; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at FreeBSD.org>
To: Kirill Ponomarew <krion at voodoo.oberon.net>,
	Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org>, FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: docs/66777: Change bogus info in committers-guide
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:05:46 +0200

 --5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

 On 2004.05.18 12:06:46 +0200, Kirill Ponomarew wrote:
 > Hi,
 >=20
 > On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 03:30:36PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
 > =20
 > > Committing to CVS every so often is what has been done until now.  I'm
 > > planning to stop that now, for reasons already described.
 >=20
 > Okey, could somebody from doc close this PR ?

 I think it should still be changed (since the current wording then is
 even less true now), but it should be changes to say that INDEX will
 only be updates in CVS for releases.

 I will have a look at it later this week when I'm done with the
 university paper I'm currently working on, unless somebody else beats me
 to it.

 --=20
 Simon L. Nielsen

 --5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP