Your email to support at bpbatch.org

Rembo Technology Sales sales at rembo.com
Mon May 17 05:18:50 UTC 2004

We thank you for your interest in BpBatch. BpBatch is only available on
an "as is" basis as there are no plans to develop future versions of the
product. Therefore, there is absolutely no more technical support for
BpBatch .

Due to BpBatch's technical and support limitations we recommend you to
evaluate our latest system management solutions - Rembo Auto-Deploy 3.5
and Rembo Toolkit 2.0 - which are our leading products, successfully used
by hundreds of companies, government agencies, schools and universities
worldwide.

Therefore, we:

- Allocate important resources for R&D (new features, increased
performance, etc.);
- Issue updates and new releases on a regular basis;
- Guarantee support and maintenance.

Global companies such as Dell and HP trust our solutions for years.

Rembo Auto-Deploy 3.5 (RAD) is a comprehensive cloning and deployment
solutions for servers, desktop and mobiles computers. Rembo Auto-Deploy
provides IT organizations of all sizes an integrated and easy to use tool
to set up, configure, deploy and manage hundreds of systems in a
networked environment

Rembo Toolkit 2.0 (Toolkit) is a powerful system management platform for
those who wish to customize their cloning, deployment and recovery
operations. Rembo Toolkit has been designed to give IT managers full
control of hardware and network resources.

Both solutions integrate state of the art technology based on industry
standards (PXE, Wake on LAN, Multicast, etc.).

If you are interested in our solutions we can provide you, free of
charge, evaluation copies of Rembo Toolkit 2.0 and Rembo Auto-Deploy 3.5.

If you need further information about our products, please do not
hesitate to contact us any time at sales at rembo.com.

Sincerely,

Rembo Sales Team