Print of Documentation

timh at tjhawkins.com timh at tjhawkins.com
Sat May 15 04:27:26 UTC 2004

Hi, I am interested in creating a manual for a FreeBSD Distribution in print, however, it will not have the name 'freebsd' but will donate money to the project.

Here's my question.

1) Is it possible to take your handbook, remove the freebsd and put another OS's name in its place and print it out (but include copyright notices)

I am under the impression that I am able to modify your documentation but I must provide a copyright notice according to the FreeBSD Documentation License.

If I am unable to do this I will write my own, this would just make it much easier.

Please help me.

Thank you,
Tim H.