FreeBSD in Indonesian

sAndri Kok freebsd_list at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 08:19:57 UTC 2004

Hi Doc Team,

I think it's time for me to give something back to FreeBSD =) I've noticed
that FreeBSD in Indonesian does not exist yet. I'm currently doing my
bachelor (Computer Science) and graduating in a month or so. I guess I'll be
spending most of my time looking for jobs (which I think is not going to be
easy these days). So I'm thinking of submitting a translation in Indonesian.

Now, If I do this, who do I sumbit the translations to? Any pointers on how
to create such documentations? And 1 last thing, I saw a few FreeBSD
websites on other languages, do I have to translate that to? Beacuse, if
everything goes well, then I'll be running a apache from my room =) I guess
that's all =) Thx for the replies.

P.S. I'm not currently subscribed.. so.. pls CC me =)

Regards,

Andri Kok