docs/66481: [patch] share/examples/diskless/README.TEMPLATING tyops

pauamma@nerim.net fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us
Wed May 12 02:45:48 UTC 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Warren Block wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Michel Lavondès wrote:
>
> > I don't think so. The whole sentence reads as follows: [snipped]
>
> How about:
>
>              Each source directory is checked for a file called
>              .cpignore. If present, this file contains a list of
>              exceptions: files that are not to be copied or messed with.

Perhaps. Feel free to suggest (or commit if you're a committer) your own
wording as a PR if you feel strongly about it. I just wanted the obvious
grammar problem fixed, and it is, so I'm content. :-)

--
"I'd ask if you'd found the right sort of isolated wasteland for your
citadel of dread yet, but that would be a silly question; you're in Utah,