docs/66292: [patch] ahc.4 tyops an grammar fixes

Christian Brueffer chris at unixpages.org
Fri May 7 19:10:29 UTC 2004

The following reply was made to PR docs/66292; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Christian Brueffer <chris at unixpages.org>
To: fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/66292: [patch] ahc.4 tyops an grammar fixes
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 20:54:41 +0200

 --ExXT7PjY8AI4Hyfa

 On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 02:18:53PM -0400, fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us wrote:
 > On Fri, 7 May 2004, Christian Brueffer wrote:
 >=20
 > > This is probably a matter of American English vs. English English again,
 > > I'm note quite sure.  I'll leave it as it is for now, as both versions
 > > are acceptable.
 >=20
 > OK. One thing, though: The s/dirver/driver/ that happened on the same lin=
 e=20
 > in 1.33 wasn't MFC'd. (Saw it as I added that to my local patches. :-) )=
 =20
 > Lemme know if you want another change request.
 >=20

 Committed, thanks!

 - Christian

 --=20
 Christian Brueffer	chris at unixpages.org	brueffer at FreeBSD.org
 GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
 GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

 --ExXT7PjY8AI4Hyfa

 --ExXT7PjY8AI4Hyfa--