handbook, section 15.2

Markus Brueffer markus at brueffer.de
Fri May 7 11:07:31 UTC 2004

On Friday 07 May 2004 11:19, platanthera wrote:
> On Friday 07 May 2004 08:56,  Nguyen Tam Chinh wrote:
> > A small note: I have a 4.9-STABLE and flash plugin works with
> > konqueror (KDE 3.2.0)
>
> according to http://freebsd.kde.org/howtos/konqueror-flash.php 4.9-RELEASE
> shouldn't work, 4-STABLE from February 5th 2004 or newer should be OK

Yes, that's the date when the MFC of libmap took place (actually it was
Febuary 3rd around 22.15 CET, but we chose Febuary 5th to take the different
timezones into account, just to be safe).

Markus

--
Markus Brueffer    | GPG-Key: http://people.FreeBSD.org/~markus/markus.asc
markus at brueffer.de | FP: 3F9B EBE8 F290 E5CC 1447 8760 D48D 1072 78F8 A8D4