lock order reversal status page

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 3 19:24:06 UTC 2004

On 2004.05.03 14:12:56 -0500, Jon Noack wrote:
> Bjoern Zeeb put together a lock order reversal page so that people can
> check the status of LORs:
> http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html

Nice.

> I think it would be great if we could get it put up on the FreeBSD.org
> site.  We could then put a link to it in the source to cut down on list
> noise.  I assume the best place to put it would be under the FAQ
> section.  Do you agree that this is a good idea?

I think it would be a good idea to have it somewhere.  It don't have a
particular preference if it would be best in the FAQ or as a regular
webpage, but the web site might be preferable so the URL can be shorter
:-).

> If so, what do we (I)
> need to do to get this done?

The clasic responce... send patches :-).  If nobody sends patches I
might get around to it, but I don't know when.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team