docs/64934: [patch] add new article to docs, FreeBSD Mailing List FAQ

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue Mar 30 11:50:12 UTC 2004

The following reply was made to PR docs/64934; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com>
To: Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, <freebsd-doc at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: docs/64934: [patch] add new article to docs, FreeBSD Mailing
 List FAQ
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 05:49:27 -0600 (CST)

 A further note that was lost in a previous edit mistake: the links
 in this article to the www tree do not appear to work properly on my
 machine.  I have included XXX comments to point these out.  However,
 I should note that I copied their content over from other articles
 at a similar level in the tree.  Someone with more experience with
 the structure of the doc vs www trees will have to vet this.