Incomplete Documentation??

Anton Ivanov arivanov at sigsegv.cx
Sat Mar 27 22:59:01 UTC 2004

Hi all,

	Sorry for the obscenely long delay between the previous message and
this.

	I have started to compile a combined HowTo based on my own operational
experience which covers IPSEC with BSD on one end and the "usual
suspects" on the other as well as a number of RAS scenarios including
PPTP, OpenVPN and others.

	I will be happy to hear comments and I will be happy if material from
it will be used to everyone's benefit in the HandBook.

It is available at:

http://www.sigsegv.cx/FreeBSD-WIN2K-VPN-HOWTO-New.html

	It is a work in progress about half the way where it is supposed to be
(highly optimistic take on it actually).

	I am going on holiday on tuesday so I may not be able to read my email
every day. I will definitely look through any suggestions and amendments
and add them after coming back on the 6th.

Brgds,

A.