High-res version of FreeBSD Daemon

Andre Oppermann andre at freebsd.org
Tue Mar 2 21:01:54 UTC 2004

Marc Fonvieille wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 11:37:30PM +0100, Andre Oppermann wrote:
> >
> > Are high(er) resolution version of the FreeBSD Daemon in the homepage-logo
> > (top-left) and the litte cute one next to "FreeBSD is free" paragraph
> > available?  If yes, where are they?  I've tried to find them on the FreeBSD
> > sites and in CVS but to no avail.
> >

> /usr/share/examples/BSD_daemon/
>
> and since it's a vector based version, any resolution is available.

Thank you for the pointer and also the earlier poster who answered.

However I'm looking for exactly the same daemons on the FreeBSD web-
site.  The one from PHK is a redraw and a bit different.

I remember from a couple of years ago bigger versions of said artwork.
Does someone have a pointer to it or saved a copy of it?

--
Andre