firewall section of handbook

Matthew McGraw matthew_mcgraw at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 21:41:06 UTC 2004

hey joe,

matthew here from the freebsd-doc list.  i have reviewed your firewall section and i must say that your content is excellent.  i am a relativly new fbsd user myself, and i got much out of your document.  kudos to you.

i have volunteered my services as an editor/proofreader to the group so i read your docs with that in mind.  attached to this email, please find a word (.doc) document reflecting some edits to your work.  i colored my changes/edits and tried to include comments in italics so you could understand where i was coming from.

i hope this is seen as helpful and not as an insult to your work.  as i said before, your content is top-notch.  my suggestions are only to improve readability/grammar.

thanks,

matthew mcgraw

Matthew McGraw
702.860.7013