New firewall section for handbook

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Sun Jun 13 19:09:39 UTC 2004

Well guys here is my complete rewrite of the firewall section of the
handbook.

You can see the complete rewrite of the handbook firewall section at
www.a1poweruser.com/FBSD_firewall/

Email me with your views and comments of how to make this better. I
have used the give example  method of explaining how things work
without going into an advanced tutorial on network firewall
security. Feed me changes and wording changes and I will update
master html code. When it's in an acceptable final form I will tar
it up and pass it on to who ever will be the master agent to see it
through the publishing process to become part of the official
handbook.

Joe