docs/56981: man terminfo(5) from libncurses does not display correctly

Jens Schweikhardt schweikh at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 24 11:51:32 UTC 2004

Synopsis: man terminfo(5) from libncurses does not display correctly

State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: schweikh
State-Changed-When: Sat Jul 24 11:46:52 GMT 2004
State-Changed-Why:
This is because our contrib/ncurses is out-of-date. We still use
ncurses 5.2 while 5.4 is the most recent version (and where the
problem is fixed according to the ncurses maintainer, T.Dickey).
So what is needed is an import of 5.4.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->peter
Responsible-Changed-By: schweikh
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Jul 24 11:46:52 GMT 2004
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Over to Peter Wemm, who has imported ncurses in the past.
Peter, could you please have a look at this?